Explore learning and memory strategies and processes
The CVLT®3 is the most comprehensive and detailed assessment of verbal learning and memory for older adolescents and adults ages 16 and older. In this assessment, an examinee listens to series of words and is then asked to recall the terms and the category to which they belong. The CVLT is considered to be the most sensitive measure of episodic verbal learning.
Users & Applications
Clinicians can use the revision of this classic test to help:
- Assess individuals who have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injury (TBI), dementias, schizophrenia, ADHD, or neurological disorders
- Test the degree to which a person can return to work, perform complex activities of daily living, and live independently
- Evaluate insufficient effort or malingering to reduce false results
Features & Benefits
- Full restandardisation based on education, region, ethnicity, and age
- Additional scores allow for more in-depth analysis of errors (intrusions and repetitions)
- Available on Q-interactive and includes more robust scoring and reporting, including full Word-based score reports
Content and Administration
- Standard and Alternate forms can be administered in 30 minutes, with an additional 30-minutes for delay scores.
- The Brief form features lists of nine words in three categories and can be administered in only 15 minutes, plus an additional 15 minutes for delay scores.
Be on the lookout for more CVLT-3 updates this year!