One System, Two Tablets, Tonnes of Power
Q-interactive is a digital system that streamlines your workflow. It’s your administrative command center for creating client profiles, planning batteries, reviewing scores and archiving tests. When you’re administering a test, Q-interactive uses two connected tablets. On one, you’ll administer instructions, time items, record and score responses, take notes, and control visual stimuli. Your client uses the other to view and respond to stimuli.
Why You'll Love It
Let us count the ways Q-interactive will amaze.
1) It’s Holistic: Guides you through the entire assessment process, not just the test itself.
2) It’s Efficient: Consolidates all of your assessment tools.
3) It’s Customisable & Flexible: Select, tailor, and adjust batteries to fit your client’s specific needs, even on-the-fly.
4) It’s Portable: Put two lightweight tablets in your bag, and you’ve got just about everything you need.
5) It’s Familiar: Recognisable content and administration procedures, even in a cutting-edge digital package.
To find out more about Q-interactive, why not join one of our free webinars >
Introducing Q-interactive. (1 minute 9 seconds)
Learn more about Q-interactive's features
Central is your first and last stop. It’s home base for Choosing subtests and Sharing data, It's where you’ll:
- Create and manage client profiles
- Select, customise, and save assessment batteries
- Search and browse available subtests
- Review scores and item-level data
- Print and export scores and notes
- Archive client batteries.
As the platform evolves, Central will become home to an expanding level of functionality that encompasses other parts of the assessment workflow. Areas being considered: progress monitoring; new ways to view, interpret and manipulate data; extended reporting features; practice management; links to up-to-the-minute information and services; and in-platform peer-communities.
Snapshot of the clinician’s client activity and quick access to client profiles and favorite assessment batteries.
View, manage and edit clients’ profiles.
Customise a battery by tapping on the add button by the name of the desired subtest.
Assess is the application you’ll use to administer your assessment batteries. On your two digital devices, you’ll find just about all the information and test materials you’ll need. Built into the application are:
- An integrated timer
- Response capture via: handwriting, audio recording, and various design interfaces created specifically for each subtest type
- A notepad to facilitate easy note-taking and recording of observations
- “To-do” list that aggregates items with unresolved recording and/or scoring needs
- Quick-use manual content
- On-the-fly battery adaptation
- Real-time scoring
- Prompts and rule assistance
While using Assess, examiners will initially continue to use select manipulatives and response booklets. Future enhancements will include expanded scoring options, subtest administration features, and a broader array of client-based digital interactions that could include the integration of response booklets and various manipulatives.
Snapshot of the clinician’s assessment status with a quick view of assessment battery for Ms. Q. .
Instructions are presented the same way as in paper/pencil assessments.
With a quick tap, client’s response is recorded with a blue border.
Correct answer is outlined in green and client’s response is noted with the blue bar.
Interactive guide to Q-interactive
This handy, interactive pdf (900KB) is your complete guide to Q-interactive. Covering everything from research to the technical requirements, it includes links to the available assessments, video introductions and our free trial request form. There's also details on some of the unique features you can expect from Q-interactive, reviews and security information.