Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children - Fifth UK Edition (WISC-VUK)
The WISC-VUK is the latest version of the most powerful cognitive ability measure ever. WISC-VUK has been redesigned, retooled, and revamped to provide a more comprehensive picture of a child's (6-16 years old) abilities. Now you can identify the issues – and find the solutions – faster and easier.
Considering Q-interactive? With WISC–VUK on Q-interactive you can:
- Get access to the full menu of WISC–VUK subtests anytime and anywhere.
- Create custom batteries by choosing subtests from the WISC–VUK and other tests.
- Select and add a subtest in real time, without having to reschedule another testing session.
- Administer a more standardised administration and simplify the management of WISC–V materials so you can focus on what is important – the examinee.
- Scoring integrates seamlessly with KTEA and WIAT-III to support ability-achievement discrepancy and patterns of strengths and weaknesses analyses.
- Get a scaled-score immediately after finishing a subtest, to increase speed and accuracy.
- Get insights into the WISC-VUK and Q-interactive at a free Smarter Future Event.
A single tap populates the correct design into the response configuration; modify design as needed.
Item administration and scoring consolidated onto one screen. Items will be auto-scored based on which response the examinee touches on his iPad.
Examiner can observe the examinee’s progress and score responses during the administration.
Items will be auto-scored based on which response the examinee touches on his iPad. No more hand scoring of symbols with scoring templates.