Get the Q-interactive Package that’s Right for You, and Save
Value of Q-interactive Annual Licence:
With your Q-interactive Annual Licence, you will receive the following:
- Free Practice Test function to enable you to familiarise yourself with Q-interactive
- Volume discounting on subtest administration
- New system features like enhanced scoring, checklists etc.
- Training in the form of webinars, videos and helpful tips
- Unlimited access to technical support
- Data storage within Pearson's secure Q-interactive environment
How Pricing Works:
The price of an annual licence comprises two components - access to Q-interactive and subtest usage. The more users associated with a licence, the lower the licence cost is per user.
All prices shown are subject to VAT.
As a licence holder you will have a variety of subtests available to you at your fingertips. For your convenience, we offer two payment options for subtest usage - "Pay-as-you-go" with monthly billing or "Site Licence" for annual usage which offers volume discounting.
"Pay-as-you-go" is only available to individual licence purchasers - priced at the 1-4 user category, below. Prior to finalising the payment option, please view the Q-interactive Subscription and Licence Agreement, which outlines the terms of the annual licence.
|Cost per user||1-3 instruments||4-6 instruments||7-10 instruments|
|Prepay annually for volume pricing (Site Licence)||Cost per subtest|
|You should estimate your annual subtest usage based on your administration history for all users of the site licence. A good guidance is 10 subtests per comprehensive instrument. Please note the administration of CVLT-II and CVLT-C will be the equivalent to 3 subtests.|
|Up to 750 subtests||£1.25|
|Up to 5,000 subtests||£1.10|
|Pay-as-you-go subtest cost||Cost per subtest|
|Category A (WAIS-IV, WISC-IV, WISC-V, WMS-IV, D-KEFS, NEPSY-II, CMS, KTEA-3, KLPA-3*) *KLPA-3 price is report only.||£1.25|
|Category B (CVLT-II, CVLT-III, CVLT-C, GFTA-2, GFTA-3, PPVT-4, RBANS Update)||£3.75
Site Licence Cost Examples
|Estimate annual usage (4,650 subtests):
350 WISC-IV UK administrations x 10 subtests per administration
75 WAIS-IV UK administrations x 10 subtests per administration
200 CMS administrations x 2 subtests per administration
|Access: £110 (price for 5-14 users) x 12 = £1320
Volume: 4,650 x £1.10 = £5,115
Site Licence Cost = £6,435
|Estimate annual usage (1,000 subtests):
50 WISC-IV UK administrations x 10 subtests per administration
50 WAIS-IV UK administrations x 10 subtests per administration
|Access: £125 (price for 1-4 users) x 2 = £250
Volume: 1,000 x £1.10 = £1,100
Site Licence Cost = £1,350
Q-interactive assessments are priced at the subtest level, providing you with the greatest flexibility to meet your assessment needs. The price of any battery created via Q-interactive will be the total of all of the subtests that are included in the created battery.
- For Memory subtests in which there is a Delayed Recall condition, there is no additional charge for the delayed administration.
- The final price of any battery will include only those subtests that are initiated or activated during the administration.
- A test is initiated or activated when the cover page of that particular subtest is displayed.
Q-interactive is both a web-based and tablet-based system. To use Q-interactive, you will need to ensure you have access to the following hardware:
- Two (2) Apple® Full-Size iPad® (iPad 2 or newer)
- One (1) capacitive-enabled stylus
For an optimal Q-interactive experience, we recommend you use:
- Computer with Internet access
- Antiglare screen covers to minimise glare from interior lighting
- Durable cases to protect the iPads
For more detailed information about the required hardware, please view the Technical Requirements page.
Please contact us on 0845 630 8888 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm) - Calls cost 3p per minute plus your phone company's access charge - or email@example.com if you would like to purchase Q-interactive or have any queries about Q-interactive pricing.